Here is How to connect Realme X3 with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV.
About Realme X3
- Realme X3 comes with a 6.60-inch display with a resolution of (1080×2400) pixels
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB of the storage
- It packs a 64MP + 8MP + 12MP + 2MP quad camera at the rear and 16MP + 8MP dual camera at the front
- Lastly, the phone is powered by 4200mAh battery and runs on Android 10
What is Chromecast?
It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television. This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television. Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content, first is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
More information about Google Chromecast
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Realme X3 to a larger display.
Methods to connect Realme X3 with TV
1. Connecting Realme X3 with TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Realme X3 with your Television.
2. Connecting Realme X3 with TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Realme X3, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Realme X3 with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.