Here is How to connect Redmi Note 7s with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV to watch movies and play games.
About Redmi Note 7s
- Redmi Note 7s has a 6.2 inches display smartphone with 720 x 1520 pixels.
- The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 660 AIE with 3+32GB / 4+64GB RAM and storage options.
- It packs with a 48MP + 5MP AI Dual rear camera and 13MP camera on the front.
- Lastly, it has a 4000 mAh non-removable battery.
What is Chromecast?
It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television. This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television. Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content, first is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Redmi Note 7s to a larger display.
Methods to connect Redmi Note 7s to TV
1. Connecting Redmi Note 7s with TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. However, You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Redmi Note 7s with your Television.
2. Connecting Redmi Note 7s with TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Redmi Note 7s, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Redmi Note 7s with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.
Read also: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S Overheating Problem Fix