Here is How to connect Redmi Note 9 Pro Max with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV and play games and watch videos.
About Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max comes with a 6.67-inch display with a screen resolution of (1080×2400) pixels.
- The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of the storage.
- It packs a 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad camera at the rear and 32MP front camera.
- Laslty, the phone runs on Android 10 with a battery capacity of 5020mAh.
What is Chromecast?
- It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television.
- This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television.
- Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content,
- First is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Redmi Note 9 Pro Max to a larger display.
Methods to connect Redmi Note 9 Pro Max with TV
1. Connecting Redmi Note 9 Pro Max with the TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Redmi Note 9 Pro Max with your Television.
2. Connecting Redmi Note 9 Pro Max with the TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Redmi Note 9 Pro Max with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.