Here is How to connect Samsung Galaxy A22 Dual SIM with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV.
About Samsung Galaxy A22
- Samsung Galaxy A22 comes with a Super AMOLED Display
- It packs a Quad camera of 48MP Wide Angle Primary Camera, a 5MP Ultra-Wide Angle Lens, a 2MP Macro Camera teamed with another 2MP Depth Camera on the rear side, and a 13MP front shooter
- It is powered by MediaTek Helio G80 chipset with 4GB RAM and 128GB of the storage
- Lastly, 5000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging compatibility.
What is Chromecast?
It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television. This device is designed as a dongle that enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television. Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content, first is mobile and web apps using cast technology and the second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Samsung Galaxy A22 Dual SIM to a larger display.
Methods to connect Samsung Galaxy A22 Dual SIM with TV
1. Connecting Samsung Galaxy A22 Dual SIM with TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging it into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Samsung Galaxy A22 Dual SIM with your Television.
2. Connecting Samsung Galaxy A22 Dual SIM with the TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Samsung Galaxy A22 Dual SIM you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Samsung Galaxy A22 Dual SIM with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.