Here is How to connect Samsung Galaxy M31 with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV.
About Samsung Galaxy M31
- Samsung Galaxy M31 comes with a 6.4 inches display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels
- It is powered by Samsung Exynos 961 processor with 6GB of RAM, storage of 64 GB + 512 GB Expandable
- It packs a 32 MP Front Camera and 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 5MP quad rear camera
- Lastly, it is powered by 6000 mAh battery and runs on Android 10
What is Chromecast?
It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television. This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television. Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content, first is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
More information about Google Chromecast
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Samsung Galaxy M31 to a larger display.
Methods to connect Samsung Galaxy M31 with TV
1. Connecting Samsung Galaxy M31 with TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Samsung Galaxy M31 with your Television.
2. Connecting Samsung Galaxy M31 with TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Samsung Galaxy M31, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Samsung Galaxy M31 with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.