Here is How to connect Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV.
About Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G comes with a 6.90-inch display with a resolution of (1440×3200) pixels.
- The phone packs a 108MP + 48MP + 12MP triple camera at the rear and 40MP camera at the front.
- It is powered by 128GB of the storage and 5000mAh battery.
- Lastly, it runs on Android 10.
What is Chromecast?
It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television. This device is designed as a dongle that enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television. Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content, first is mobile and web apps using cast technology and the second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra to a larger display.
Methods to connect Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra with TV
1. Connecting Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra with the TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra with your Television.
2. Connecting Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra with the TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.