Here is How to connect Vivo Y95 with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV to watch movies and play games.
About Vivo Y95
- Vivo Y95 is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
- It comes with a 6.22-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels.
- For the camera, it has a camera of 13+2MP for the rear and 20MP selfie camera.
- Lastly, it has a battery of 4030mAh.
What is Chromecast?
- It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television.
- This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television.
- Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content,
- First is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Vivo Y95 to a larger display.
Methods to connect Vivo Y95 with TV
1. Connecting Vivo Y95 with the TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Vivo Y95 with your Television.
2. Connecting Vivo Y95 with the TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Vivo Y95, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Vivo Y95 with yourTV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.