Here is How to connect Vivo Z3x with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV.
About Vivo Z3x
- Vivo Z3x is another flagship phone by Vivo which is specially designed for performance lovers.
- It comes with a display of 6.26-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels
- This device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 with 4 GB RAM and storage of 64GB.
- When it comes to the camera it has 13 + 2MP for the rear and 16 MP for the front.
- Lastly, Vivo Z3x is powered by a 3,260mAh battery.
What is Chromecast?
- It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television.
- This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television.
- Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content,
- First is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Vivo Z3x to a larger display.
Methods to connect Vivo Z3x with TV
1. Connecting Vivo Z3x with TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Vivo Z3x with your Television.
2. Connecting Vivo Z3x with TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Vivo Z3x, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Vivo Z3x with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.
Read also –