Here is How to Enable automatic call recording in Honor 8C in HD. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Honor 8C
- Honor 8C has a 6.3-inch display smartphone with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 632 octa-core processor with 4 GB of RAM and storage of 32 GB.
- The phone has an attractive design with an expansive display and good rear camera of 13 MP + 2 MP.
- Lastly, it has a Battery of 4000 mAh.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software which is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Honor 8C
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers which are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either in your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Control on Quality
- For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Apps to enable automatic call recording in Honor 8C
Here are some apps which can be downloaded to enable automatic call recording in your Honor 8C,
Truecaller Call Recorder for Honor 8C
- Truecaller is the best-paid Honor 8C Call recording app which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recording are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Honor 8C
- The Best Fee Call Recording for Honor 8C is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can Download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.
Read also –
- How to install LineageOS 16 on Honor 8C
- Honor 8C running slow or lagging issue Fix
- How to install OpenKirin for Huawei Honor 8C