Here is How to Factory Reset Lenovo Ideapad 110?, follow this step-by-step process to Factory reset or master reset which will restore your device to its original state.
About Lenovo Ideapad 110
- Lenovo Ideapad 110 comes with a 15.6″ (39.62 cm) display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels.
- It is powered by the Intel Core i3 (6th Gen) Processor with storage Of 1 TB HDD and 4 GB DDR3 RAM.
- Lenovo Ideapad 110 has 3 Cell Li-Po battery.
- Finally, Windows 10 is pre-installed.
What is Factory Reset?
- The factory reset is also known as Master reset which is a way to restore the electronic device to it’s previous or original state.
- This is also an attempt to restore the settings to its original manufacturer’s one.
- This method effectively erases all the data from the device which is often used to fix an issue.
- Devices include smartphones and laptops.
- In this process, all the data of the device will be erased while data on the SD card as well as pre-installed applications will not be affected.
- Other devices such as Television and GPS units can also be Factory reset.
Methods to Factory Reset Lenovo Ideapad 110
Your Laptop can be restored to its factory settings if any of these following ways are applicable:
- A recovery partition is installed on your computer. Also, This recovery partition is usually installed by your PC manufacturer and can be used to restore a computer.
- A set of recovery discs are available for your Laptop. Also, These discs come with your purchased Laptop and can be used to perform a restore.
- You have the original Windows installation disc or bootable Windows USB. Also, This is the original disc which is used to reinstall Windows.
Method 1: Factory Reset by Novo Button
- Power Off your Laptop and take out the battery and afterward reconnect it
- Interface the power source to your Lenovo workstation, push on the NOVO key (Recovery key) for 5 seconds.
- At the point when the Novo Button Menu springs up, push down (↓) bolt key to choose the “Framework Recovery” option, and after that press “Enter”.
- On the OneKey Recovery mode, select “Reestablish from introductory reinforcement”, and afterward click on Next.
- Click “Start”, and then “Yes” when the brief message puppies up, to start the rebuilding procedure.
- Rest till procedure finishes, and after that adhere to the on-screen guidelines to arrange your Lenovo workstation Windows settings.
Method 2: Reset by using Built-in Reset Option
- Once Factory resetting a computer was a very inefficient and inconvenient process but it was improved in Windows 8 and was included in Windows 10 with many improvements.
- To Reset your PC just Go to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery where you will see Reset this PC header; Now click the Get started button to begin the process.
- After that, you have two options: Keep my files or Remove everything.
- Confirm the operation by clicking the Reset button and wait until the process completes. Make sure you have the plug-in to avoid losing power during the process of factory resetting your Lenovo Ideapad 110.
3. Method 3: By using the “Fresh Start” Option in Windows 10
- Windows 10 has included a new option to Factory reset the PC by using a Fresh Start option under Device Performance and health.
- You can get started with this option by going to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery page or by searching Fresh start after clicking the Windows button,
- Click the link text Learn how to start fresh with a clean installation of Windows under Fresh Start.
- Click Get Started to proceed.
Why Fresh Start can be better from the above options:
- Fresh Start option always keeps your personal files, with no option to remove them like above.
- The Fresh Start option downloads the latest version of Windows 10, while the information on the device is used by the standard reset options.
- This is provided by your PC manufacturer, or if you installed Windows on your own it must be stored in C:\Recovery folder.
4. Reinstall Windows by using Installation Media
If you are not interested in the ways provided above you can use the method of factory resetting using installation media to install the operating system. This method will wipe everything on your Lenovo Ideapad 110 and will install a fresh copy of Windows. Learn How to create a Windows 10 bootable USB stick.
- How to install Linux Mint on Lenovo Ideapad 110 from USB
- Lenovo Ideapad 110 Fan Noise and Fan Running constantly Fix
- Lenovo Ideapad 110 BIOS Key and BIOS Update
- How to install Windows 7 in Lenovo Ideapad 110 from USB
- How to install Ubuntu on Lenovo Ideapad 110+Dual Boot Windows
- Common Problems with Lenovo Ideapad 110 and their fix
- Lenovo Ideapad 110 Boot From USB for Linux and Windows