How to Fix Acer Aspire 1 overheating and shutting down?
Many users complaint about Acer Aspire 1 overheating and shutting down problems. So here is the fix to the heating and unexpectedly shut down issues in your Laptop.
About Acer Aspire 1
- Acer Aspire 1 comes with a 14″ Full HD 1920 x 1080 Widescreen Display.
- It is powered by Intel Celeron N3450 Quad-Core Processor with 4GB of RAM and 32GB Internal Storage.
- It offers 9 Hours Battery Life with a powerful 4810 mAh Battery.
- Finally, Windows 10 is pre-installed.
What is the overheating problem in Acer Aspire 1?
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your Acer Aspire 1.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why overheating can be caused in Acer Aspire 1?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
What is the result of overheating?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Also, Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Acer Aspire 1.
- Operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Also, Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in Acer Aspire 1.
- Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply.
How to Fix the overheating issue in Acer Aspire 1?
- Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in Acer Aspire 1: The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your Acer Aspire 1 is overheating. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
- Place your Acer Aspire 1 in a cooler room: Keeping your overheated Acer Aspire 1 in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
- Ensure that your Laptop has a proper space for ventilation: As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your Acer Aspire 1. Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
- Check for BIOS updates: Acer provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
- Test for any hardware failures: If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, To fix any bad component on your Acer Aspire 1 – Contact Support
- Use Low Power mode: In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.