In this guide, we will explain you to fix the Acer Aspire E15 heating issue or problem then we may help you out of this problem by providing some solutions.
About Acer Aspire E15
- The Laptop is powered by an Intel Core i3-8130U and comes with Windows 10 home.
- It has a RAM of 6GB which can be upgraded to 8GB and for the storage, it provides 1 TB HDD.
- The graphics are powered by Intel UHD Graphics 620 in this Laptop.
What is the overheating problem in Acer Aspire E15?
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your Acer Aspire E15.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why heating issues can be caused in Acer Aspire E15?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
What is the result of overheating?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Acer Aspire E15.
- Operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in Acer Aspire E15.
- The laptop needs more power supply.
How to Fix the heating issue in Acer Aspire E15?
- Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in Acer Aspire E15: The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your Acer Aspire E15 is overheating. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
- Place your Acer Aspire E15 in a cooler room: Keeping your overheated Acer Aspire E15 in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
- Ensure that your Laptop has a proper space for ventilation: As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your Acer Aspire E15. Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
- Check for BIOS updates: Acer provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
- Test for any hardware failures: If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. To fix any bad component on your Acer Aspire E15 – Contact Support
- Use Low Power mode: In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
Any other issue with Acer Aspire E15 – Asking a Question