Here is the Complete Google Pixel 3 Battery Draining Fast issue fix. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue.
About Google Pixel 3
- Google Pixel 3 comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels.
- The phone is powered by a 2.5GHz octa-core processor with a 4GB RAM. The storage of this device is 64GB of internal storage not expandable.
- As far as the camera is concerned it comes with a 16-megapixel rear camera with the 8-megapixel secondary camera.
- Furthermore, it is powered by a 2915mAh non-removable battery.
- In addition, Google PIxel 3 is a single-sim phone and weights 148.00 grams.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Google Pixel 3
There are some common reasons why Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Google Pixel 3 has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your Google Pixel 3. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections in Google Pixel 3: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery in Google Pixel 3: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
- Replace if Battery is old or damaged: If your phone is old then it is obvious to say that your phone’s battery is dying because of natural death. Furthermore, the manufacturers claim their battery can perform well for 1000 charges. So purchasing a phone with a removable battery can be an advantage as you can replace them easily.
How to Fix Google Pixel 3 Battery Draining fast problem?
Here are some Common ways to Fix Google Pixel 3 Battery Draining fast problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Google Pixel 3: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Google Pixel 3: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in Google Pixel 3: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your Google Pixel 3 you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.