Here is How you can fix Vivo Y81 Battery Draining issue. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue.
What is the Battery Draining problem in Vivo Y81
- Battery drain means the device is drained of electric charge or discharged.
- Dealing with such a problem can be a pain for any mobile phone user.
- The common cause of battery draining problem in your Vivo Y81 can be poorly optimized applications.
- There are some common ways to fix this problem which are discussed below.
About Vivo Y81
- Vivo Y81 has a 6.22-inch display smartphone with a resolution of 1520×720 pixels.
- The phone is powered by 2GHz Helio P22 MediaTek octa-core processor with 3GB RAM.
- It has a storage of 32GB storage expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card.
- The phone has an attractive design with an expansive display and good rear and front camera of 13 MP and 5 MP.
- Lastly, it has a Battery of 3260 mAH.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Vivo Y81
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Vivo Y81 has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your Vivo Y81. Give a break to your phone it willl also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery In Vivo Y81: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
Read also – Vivo Y81 Running slow or lagging issue Fix
Ways to Fix Vivo Y81 Battery Draining fast problem
Here are some Common ways to Fix Vivo Y81 Battery Draining problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Vivo Y81: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Vivo Y81: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in Vivo Y81: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your Vivo Y81 you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.
Read also – How to install LineageOS 16 on Vivo Y81