Here is the Huawei Mate 20 Pro overheating issue FIx. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro is powered by a 7nm process chipset with the Kirin 980 and 2 Neural Processing Units.
- Other than processing power it also provides a fourth-generation image signal processor and an LTE Cat.21 modem.
- However, all components make this phone a highly innovative mobile phone.
- Lastly, it uses a long-lasting 4,200 mAh battery.
What is the overheating problem in Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for overheating of Huawei Mate 20 Pro
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Huawei Mate 20 Pro are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Huawei Mate 20 Pro has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your Huawei Mate 20 Pro might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
How to Fix overheating issue in Huawei Mate 20 Pro?
You can fix the heating issue in Huawei Mate 20 Pro by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of Huawei Mate 20 Pro and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the heating problem in Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using an Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Huawei Mate 20 Pro may be suffering from a malware resulting heating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.