Here is How to fix the overheating issue in Google Pixel 3. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
What is the overheating problem in Google Pixel 3
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your Google Pixel 3.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
About Google Pixel 3
- Google Pixel 3 comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels.
- The phone is powered by a 2.5GHz octa-core processor with a 4GB RAM. The storage of this device is 64GB of internal storage not expandable.
- As far as the camera is concerned it comes with a 16-megapixel rear camera with the 8-megapixel secondary camera.
- Furthermore, it is powered by a 2915mAh non-removable battery.
- In addition, Google PIxel 3 is a single-sim phone and weights 148.00 grams.
Common reasons for heating of Google Pixel 3
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Google Pixel 3 are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period in Google Pixel 3
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Google Pixel 3 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content in Google Pixel 3
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings in Google Pixel 3
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps in Google Pixel 3
Apps installed on your Google Pixel 3 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking in in Google Pixel 3
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Google Pixel 3.
How to Fix Heating issue in Google Pixel 3?
You can fix the heating issue in Google Pixel 3 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Google Pixel 3: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of Google Pixel 3 and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the heating problem in Google Pixel 3.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using an Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Google Pixel 3 may be suffering from a malware resulting heating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.