Here is the complete Google Pixelbook overheating problem fix. Users have just asked for support on Infofuge if you have this similar heating issue in your Google Pixelbook then follow this post.
About Google Pixelbook
- Google Pixelbook comes with a 2,400 x 1,600 display.
- It is powered by 1.2GHz Intel Core i5-7Y57 processor with 8GB LPDDR3 RAM and 256 GB SSD.
- The graphics in Google Pixelbook are powered by Intel HD Graphics 615.
- According to TechRadar’s Battery Life test, The battery of Google Pixelbook lasts for 7 hours, 40 minutes.
- Finally, Chrome OS is pre-installed.
What is the overheating problem in Google Pixelbook?
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your Google Pixelbook.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop and it can also cause a battery draining issue in your laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why overheating can be caused in Google Pixelbook?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
What is the result of overheating?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Also, Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Google Pixelbook.
- Operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in Google Pixelbook.
- Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply.
Instructions to Fix Google PixelBook Overheating problem
- Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in Google Pixelbook: The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your Google Pixelbook is overheating. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
- Place your Google Pixelbook in a cooler room: Keeping your overheated Google Pixelbook in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
- Ensure that your Google Pixelbook has a proper space for ventilation: As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your Google Pixelbook. Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
- Check for BIOS updates in Google Pixelbook: Google provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop.
- Test for any hardware failures: If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, To fix any bad component on your Google Pixelbook – Contact Support
- Use Low Power mode: In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.