Here is How to install clamtk in Ubuntu? Just copy and paste the following commands in your Ubuntu terminal to get this package installed.
What is clamtk Package?
ClamTk is a graphical front-end for Clam Antivirus. The package is designed very easy to use and lightweight, on-demand antivirus scanner for Linux systems. Context menu support for KDE’s Plasma Desktop (Dolphin file manager) is included. Context menu support for Gnome (Nautilus file manager), but due to additional dependencies required, it is in a separate package: climate-gnome.
How to install clamtk in Ubuntu?
Update your Ubuntu system first then install clamtk package on your Ubuntu system with the following commands:
sudo apt update sudo apt install clamtk
To remove this package use:
sudo apt remove clamtk
- How to Install caffeine Package in Ubuntu 18.04
- How to install Ubuntu on Dell Inspiron 5370 from USB
- Install gdb Package in Ubuntu 18.04
- How to Install lightdm Package in Ubuntu 18.04
- How to Install chntpw Package in Ubuntu 18.04