Here is How to install gstreamer in Ubuntu 18.04. Just copy and paste the commands below into your Ubuntu terminal to get this package.
How to install gstreamer in Ubuntu?
Update your system first then install the gstreamer Package in your Ubuntu os. Open your Ubuntu terminal and just copy and paste these commands:
sudo apt update sudo apt install gstreamer
If you want to do it forcefully then use these commands
sudo apt update -y sudo apt install gstreamer -y
- How To Install Aptitude Package on Ubuntu 18.04?
- How To Install x11vnc Package on Ubuntu?
- Install qt4-default Package in Ubuntu 18.04
- How To Install gfortran Package on Ubuntu?
- How to Install alsa-utils Package in Ubuntu 18.04
- Install lightdm Package in Ubuntu 18.04
- How to Install gnuplot-x11 Package in Ubuntu 18.04?