Here is How to Install iprint on Ubuntu to get a command-line print utility. These commands works on any Ubuntu OS, all you need to copy and paste it in terminal.
What is iprint?
Iprint package is a simple utility to print out the decimal, octal, hexadecimal, and binary or ascii values of the characters fed to it on the command line or Terminal. Trivial command-line integer print utility. Lastly, iprint package is maintained by Ubuntu Developers.
How to Install iprint in Ubuntu?
First of all update your Ubuntu System and then install the package with the command below.
Follow the commands below and Install iprint on your Ubuntu OS:
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install iprint
- How to Install glibc-source in Ubuntu 18.04
- How To Install jasper Package on Ubuntu 18.04
- Install clang in Ubuntu 18.04
- How to install traceroute on Ubuntu 18.04?
- How to Install Bundler in Ubuntu 18.04 easily?
- Install Unzip on Ubuntu to decompress files and folders
- How to uninstall Virtualbox from Ubuntu Completely
- How To Start Dosbox Full Screen Mode on Ubuntu?