Here is How To Install Xinit in Ubuntu 18.04. Just copy and paste the commands below into your Ubuntu terminal to get this package.
What is Xinit?
Xinit and startx are programs which facilitate starting an X server, and loading a base X session. X server initialization tool. Xinit and startx are programs which facilitate starting an X server, and loading a base X session.
How To Install Xinit in Ubuntu?
Update your system first then install the Xinit Package in your Ubuntu os. Open your Ubuntu terminal and just copy and paste these commands:
sudo apt update sudo apt install Xinit
If you want to do it forcefully then use these commands
sudo apt update -y sudo apt install Xinit -y
- How to Install Doxygen in Ubuntu 18.04 – [Complete Guide]
- How To Install Erlang Package on Ubuntu? [Complete Guide]
- Install protobuf-compiler in Ubuntu 18.04?
- How To Install Aptitude Package on Ubuntu 18.04?
- How to Install xvfb Package in Ubuntu 18.04