Here is the way to Overclock Android Without root and increase the performance. There are some essential tips which you can follow to make your phone working faster.
- Android is a Linux based mobile operating system which is developed and distributed by Google.
- The operating system is mainly used for touchscreen mobile devices including smartphones and tablets.
- Furthermore, it has also been used for other gadgets including TV and cars.
- The Android open-source code is also known as the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) which is licensed under Apache.
More information about Android
Why your Android smartphone is running slow?
There are some common reasons for lagging or creating running slow problem in your device which is discussed below,
- Background Applications: It is obvious to say that background apps slow the device and you might have heard about this cause. These apps require more RAM, CPU, and Graphics and the limited resources get frustrated due to this.
- Storage is Full: If you have accumulated so many apps in your device then it’s not good for your phone’s performance. Even your phone may remind you with notifications such as “Storage is full”.
- Memory Failure: As your Android Phones Battery’s efficiency can reduce over time the RAM of your phone can also suffer from the effect of time. Furthermore, the flash memories are graded with the write cycles and a chip can last for between 5 to 10 years.
- Aged Battery: Battery capacity failure is very common which can be in two to three years after purchase. The aged battery is not able to provide a proper current and stable voltage which is bad for performance.
- Apps are demanding more: As the apps get updated on Android and iOS they demand more consumption. which our old phones are not able to afford. For instance, an old phone with a 1GB of RAM can’t afford new Android version Oreo.
- Wrong Perceptions: There might be some wrong perceptions regarding our phone’s performance. It is because we have been continuously told about the performance of our device and we also compare them with new phones. Lastly, smartphones can lose their performance over time as the hardware components have a lifespan.
What is Overclocking?
Overclocking is the process of speeding up or increasing the clock speed than official efficiency provided by Manufacturer. In other words, overclocking is the method of configuring the hardware components to obtain extra utility and performance than the default. We have to take many precautions while overclocking any device.
Remember: Overclocking can result in damage
Overclocking is method triggering main processor or graphics controller, but systems such as RAM are also involved in this process which leads to an increase in power consumption and fan noise. Overclocking process heats the components of CPU, due to this many manufacturers gives the extra functionality of safety to deal with operating conditions outside the control of manufacturers. The disadvantage of overclocking your Android phone is overheating and more power usage.
Instructions to Overclock Android Without Root
Here is the way to overclock Android Without root or increase the performance of your phone.
- Free Up Some Space: Your device needs room to breathe in order to operate smoothly. If your device is out of storage it will result in lagging so Take a look at the phone storage under settings in your phone. if it needs to free some space then take an action.
- Restart Your Device: Restarting can also eliminate this problem. It will clear the cache and all unnecessary background processes will be stopped.
- Update Software: Is there any notification for software update then don’t ignore it. The update may include bug fixes which will increase the performance of your Android Phone.
- Root your Device: After being a superuser of your device you can do all the amazing things to speed up your phone including overclocking Android phone. Rooting enables to install custom ROMs and even to overclock the processor and RAM of your device.
- Factory Reset your device: If nothing is working with your smartphone and all you can do is Factory Resetting Android Phone. Before you start with the process create a backup of your all data and charge your device. Finally, after erasing all the data reboot your device and you will overclock Android Without Root.
Read also –
- How to Overclock Snapdragon 835 processor to increase performance
- How to overclock Snapdragon 845 processor?