To overclock Huawei Mate 20 Pro you should have a rooted device, a Clockworkmode recovery installed, and a right Kernel for tweaking CPU.
About Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro is a flagship smartphone from Huawei.
- It has produced one of the most advanced and classy phones for the year 2018.
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro is powered by a 7nm process chipset with the Kirin 980 and 2 Neural Processing Units.
- Other than processing power it also provides a fourth-generation image signal processor and an LTE Cat.21 modem.
- However, all components make this phone a highly innovative mobile phone.
- Lastly, it uses a long-lasting 4,200 mAh battery.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of overclocking?
- The common advantages of overclocking are the increased performance of the hardware component such as a processor and RAM.
- Overclocking is generally performed by gamers who want to increase the performance of their graphics cards.
- Furthermore, if overclocking is done correctly is very beneficial.
- The one and only disadvantage of overclocking are overheating.
- The overheating is the only result of overclocking because other hardware components such as RAM are also involved in the process which makes the process more heated up.
- In addition, if the process of overclocking is not properly performed on your Huawei Mate 20 pro it may result in destroying.
- Furthermore, for performing overclock or any other adjustments you need to root your Huawei Mate 20 pro.
- After successfully rooting your phone you have installed a CPU manager application. You can use apps such as SetCPU and Kernel Auditor.
Remember: Overclocking can be hazardous, Do your own research and we are not responsible for any damages
Instructions to overclock Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Download the Kernel for Huawei Mate 20 Pro which supports overclocking from XDA-developers.
- Now connect your Huawei device with Computer with a USB cable.
- Copy the kernel to your SD card’s root.
- Reboot your device and enter into recovery mode and make a backup to serve as the contingency.
- Now select Wipe Cache to give a clean cache while flashing the kernel.
- “Install from Zip card” Select zip file from SD where you have copied the kernel file. Once the selected process of installation will start and will take 5-10 minutes to complete.
- All done, Reboot the device
- Now we have to set up the clock speed of the device. Download SetCPU Set your device’s clock speed.
We have discussed Huawei Mate 20 pro and its specifications. The process of overclocking is successfully discussed above which can be resulting in extra performance. However, overclocking is beneficial if done correctly and equally hazardous if done wrong.
Read also –
- Download the Best Launcher for Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro Connect with TV via Casting
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro Running slow or lagging issue Fix
- Download the Best Call Recorder for Huawei Mate 20 Pro