Many users asked to How to Overclock iPhone 7 Plus to increase the performance of their phone. Here is are the possible ways to overclock the processor of your iPhone.
What is Overclocking
Overclocking is the process of speeding up or increasing the clock speed than official efficiency provided by Manufacturer. In other words, overclocking is the method of configuring the hardware components to obtain extra utility and performance than the default.
Overclocking is method triggering main processor or graphics controller, but systems such as RAM are also involved in this process which leads to an increase in power consumption and fan noise. Due to overclocking many manufacturers gives the extra functionality of safety to deal with operating conditions outside the control of manufacturers. The disadvantage of overclocking your Intel processor is overheating and more power usage. Ultimately, heating will result in decreasing the life span of your CPU.
Read also – Is it safe to overclock my Nvidia Gtx 1080 ti?
About iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus comes with a 5.5 inches screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- It is powered by Quad-core (2.34 GHz, Dual-core, Hurricane + 1.1 GHz, Dual-core, Zephyr) processor with 3 GB of RAM and 128GB storage.
- As far as cameras are concerned it has 12 MP + 12 MP for the rear and 7 MP as the front shooter.
- Lastly, it has a 2900 mAh Non-removable battery.
How to Overclock iPhone 7 Plus
We have not tested this tutorial on iPhone 7 Plus but would be working on lower models such as iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4S.
- First of all, make sure your device is jailbreak or not. If not then learn Jailbreaking from – iphonehacks.com
- Use Cydia iFile manager and go to System/Library/System Configuration/PowerManagement.bundle/
And For iPhone 4S, go to System/Library/System Configuration/
- Now we have to find “com.apple.SystemPowerProfileDefault.plist” scroll the list down, rename this file to “SystemPowerProfileDefaultbak.plist”
- Now Reboot your iPhone.
- Can you overclock iPhone X?
- How to overclock Dell G7 15’s CPU to increase performance
- How to Overclock HP Spectre x360’s CPU
- Overclock MSI GS75 Stealth CPU to improve the performance