To overclock Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus you can use the same process we used to overclock Galaxy Note 9. I’ll show you the process of overclocking Galaxy J6 plus and more features after rooting your device.
About Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus comes with a 6.0-inch display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels.
- It is powered by a Quad-core, 1.4 GHz, Cortex A53 processor with 4 GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
- The graphics are powered by an Adreno 308 GPU.
- Lastly, it has a 3300 mAh
What is overclocking and why can it be harmful?
Instructions to overclock Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
- Once you have successfully rooted your Android Smartphone follow these steps –
- Download AbyssNote Kernel
- Connect your phone through your USB connector with Computer.
- Copy AbyssNote Kernel in the SD card’s root.
- Reboot your device and enter in recovery mode by pressing the VOLUME UP, BIXBY KEY, and POWER BUTTON.
- Make a backup of your device.
- Wipe Cache
- Install Kernel File from the SD card.
- The process may take 5-10 Minutes
- Done, Reboot device.
- SetCPU Download this app to increase clock speed and play with other hardware functions.
- Enjoy with new clock speed.
- If this tutorial does not work then you are free to comment.
Read also –