To overclock Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus you can use the same process we used to overclock Galaxy Note 9. I’ll show you the process of overclocking Galaxy J6 plus and more features after rooting your device.
About Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus comes with a 6.0-inch display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels.
- It is powered by a Quad-core, 1.4 GHz, Cortex A53 processor with 4 GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
- The graphics are powered by an Adreno 308 GPU.
- Lastly, it has a 3300 mAh
What is overclocking and why can it be harmful?
Overclocking is the process of increasing clock speed or the speed at which a CPU or GPU performance. So overclocking is deriving more utility from a device that provided by Manufacturer. To overclock any machine we need to increase the frequency which results in increasing clock speed and heating because other hardware components such as RAM are also involved in this process which makes the process more heathen up. Ultimately, if overclocking is not done correctly it may result in damaging your device.
Warning- Overclocking will void your Smartphone’s Warranty.
Caution: Create a backup of your files before taking any action.
Instructions to overclock Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
To begin with, the process of overclocking ensures that your device is rooted.
Here is the guide to Root your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
Source – XDA Developers
This tutorial is not tested on Samsung Galaxy J6 plus so make sure that you are performing this action on your own risk:
- Once you have successfully rooted your Android Smartphone follow these steps –
- Download AbyssNote Kernel
- Connect your phone through your USB connector with Computer.
- Copy AbyssNote Kernel in the SD card’s root.
- Reboot your device and enter in recovery mode by pressing the VOLUME UP, BIXBY KEY, and POWER BUTTON.
- Make a backup of your device.
- Wipe Cache
- Install Kernel File from the SD card.
- The process may take 5-10 Minutes
- Done, Reboot device.
- SetCPU Download this app to increase clock speed and play with other hardware functions.
- Enjoy with new clock speed.
- If this tutorial does not work then you are free to comment.
Read also –
- How to install LineageOS 16 on Samsung Galaxy M10
- How to connect Samsung Galaxy A10 with TV
- Overclock Samsung Galaxy S8 to increase the performance?