Here is How to record calls automatically in Honor 9i? so follow the complete guide to record calls in your phone without any manual action.
About Honor 9i
- Honor 9i has a 5.9-inch screen smartphone with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,160 pixels.
- The phone is powered by Huawei Kirin 659 Octa Core with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM Expandable Up to 128 GB.
- It has a rear camera of 16 MP and selfie camera of 16MP.
- The phone is a dual sim and comes with Android 7.0.
- Lastly, it has a 3340 mAh Battery.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software which is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Honor 9i
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers which are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either in your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Also, Control on Quality
- For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Ways to Record calls automatically in Honor 9i
Here are some applications which will record all the calls automatically on your phone, just download them from Google play store.
1. Truecaller Call Recorder for Honor 9i
- Truecaller is the best-paid Honor 9i Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recording are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
2. Automatic Call Recorder for Honor 9i
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Honor 9i is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can Download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.