If you are not aware of How to take screenshots on HP Envy 15? then you are in the right place. It is easy to just follow these steps and start capturing your Laptop’s screen like a pro.
HP Envy 15 Specifications
|Processor||10th Gen Intel Core i9-10980HK|
10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H
|Graphics||Up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Max-Q|
|Memory||Up to 32GB DDR4|
|Storage||Up to 2TB PCIe SSD|
Up to 4K AMOLED touch
How to Take Screenshots on HP Envy 15?
There are many ways to take screenshots on HP Envy 15, you can follow anyone of the ways provided below:
1. Taking a Screenshot of the Whole screen by Pressing the “PrtSc” key
- Press the PrtSc key and the whole screen will be copied to the clipboard
- Now press the Windows logo key and search for Paint. In the search results click on the Paint program
- Press Ctrl + V keys at the same time and the screenshot will be pasted into the Paint program.
- Finally, Save the screenshot by Pressing Ctrl + S
2. Taking a Screenshot of the Whole screen by Pressing Windows Logo Key with PrtSc key
- To take a screenshot of the whole screen you need to Press Windows + PrtSc keys at the same time
- Now Go to C:\Users\[Your Name]\Pictures\Screenshots where your screenshot have been stored
- If you want to edit your screenshot just open the Paint program and paste it
3. Taking Screenshot of An Active Window
- To make the window active click anywhere on the tab
- Now Press Alt and PrtSc keys at the same time and the tab will be copied to the clipboard
- Finally, open the Paint Program and paste the screenshot by pressing Ctrl and V keys together.
- To save the file press Ctrl + S keys together.
4. Taking Screenshot using the Keyboard (Windows 10 Only)
If you are using Windows 10 as your Current operating system then follow this method
- Press the Windows Logo key, Shift key, and S key together
- Click and drag your mouse and select a certain area of your screen to be recorded. Then release the mouse button.
- Finally, to view your Screenshot simply go to C:\Users\[Your Name]\Pictures\Screenshots.
5. Taking Screenshot using Snipping Tool
You can also take screenshots using the Snipping Tool which is the Windows built-in program for taking screenshots. Follow some steps to take a screenshot using the Snipping Tool.
Snipping Tool Features
- Custom Screenshot
- Screen Capture
- Various Modes Available
Instructions to take a screenshot using Snipping Tool on HP Envy 15 Windows 10
- Click on the Windows Logo Button and type “Snipping Tool”
- Open the program
- Click on “New”
- Now click Mouse and start dragging on the area you want to be captured and release the mouse
- Finally, Click on the Save button by clicking on the Save Snip Icon.