If you are not aware of How to take screenshots on a LENOVO IDEAPAD C340? then you are in the right place. It is easy to just follow these steps and start capturing your Laptop’s screen like a pro.
Lenovo IDEAPAD C340 Specifications
|OS||:||Windows 10 Home|
|Display||:||14″ (1920 x 1080)|
|Processor||:||Intel Core i3-8145U | 2.1|
|Memory||:||512 4/4GB SDRAM|
|Dimension||:||328 x 229 x 17.9|
|Graphics Processor||:||Intel Integrated UHD|
How to Take Screenshots on LENOVO IDEAPAD C340?
There are many ways to take screenshots on LENOVO IDEAPAD C340, you can follow anyone of the ways provided below:
1. Taking a Screenshot of the Whole screen by Pressing the “PrtSc” key
- Press the PrtSc key and the whole screen will be copied to the clipboard
- Now press the Windows logo key and search for Paint. In the search results click on the Paint program
- Press Ctrl + V keys at the same time and the screenshot will be pasted into the Paint program.
- Finally, Save the screenshot by Pressing Ctrl + S
2. Taking a Screenshot of the Whole screen by Pressing Windows Logo Key with PrtSc key
- To take a screenshot of the whole screen you need to Press Windows + PrtSc keys at the same time
- Now Go to C:\Users\[Your Name]\Pictures\Screenshots where your screenshot have been stored
- If you want to edit your screenshot just open the Paint program and paste it
3. Taking Screenshot of An Active Window
- To make the window active click anywhere on the tab
- Now Press Alt and PrtSc keys at the same time and the tab will be copied to the clipboard
- Finally, open the Paint Program and paste the screenshot by pressing Ctrl and V keys together.
- To save the file press Ctrl + S keys together.
4. Taking Screenshot using the Keyboard (Windows 10 Only)
If you are using Windows 10 as your Current operating system then follow this method
- Press the Windows Logo key, Shift key and S key together
- Click and drag your mouse and select a certain area of your screen to be recorded. Then release the mouse button.
- Finally, to view your Screenshot simply go to C:\Users\[Your Name]\Pictures\Screenshots.
5. Taking Screenshot using Snipping Tool
You can also take screenshots using the Snipping Tool which is the Windows built-in program for taking screenshots. Follow some steps to take a screenshot using the Snipping Tool.
Snipping Tool Features
- Custom Screenshot
- Screen Capture
- Various Modes Available
Instructions to take a screenshot using Snipping Tool on LENOVO IDEAPAD C340
- Click on the Windows Logo Button and type “Snipping Tool”
- Open the program
- Click on “New”
- Now click Mouse and start dragging on the area you want to be captured and release the mouse
- Finally, Click on the Save button by clicking on the Save Snip Icon.