If you are not aware of how to take screenshots on Lenovo Ideapad 330? then you are in the right place. It is easy just follow these steps and start capturing your Laptop’s screen like a pro.
About Lenovo Ideapad 330
- Lenovo Ideapad 330 is powered by a 7th-gen AMD APU, 4GB of RAM, and a 1TB HDD.
- The display is of the 14-inch LCD panel with a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- Lastly, according to PCmarks battery life test, the battery lasts for 153 minutes on a single full charge.
How to Take Screenshots on Lenovo Ideapad 330?
There are many ways to take screenshots on Lenovo Ideapad 330, you can follow anyone of ways provided below:
1. Taking Screenshot of the Whole screen by Pressing “PrtSc” key
- Press PrtSc key and the whole screen will be copied to the clipboard
- Now Press Windows logo key and search for Paint. In the search results click on the Paint program
- Press Ctrl + V keys at the same time and the screenshot will be pasted into the Paint program.
- Finally, Save the screenshot by Pressing Ctrl + S
2. Taking Screenshot of the Whole screen by Pressing Windows Logo Key with PrtSc key
- To take a screenshot of the whole screen you need to Press Windows + PrtSc keys at the same time
- Now Go to C:\Users\[Your Name]\Pictures\Screenshots where your screenshot have been stored
- If you want to edit your screenshot just open Paint program and paste it
3. Taking Screenshot of An Active Window
- To make the window active click anywhere on the tab
- Now Press Alt and PrtSc keys at the same time and the tab will be copied to the clipboard
- Finally, open the Paint Program and paste the screenshot by pressing Ctrl and V keys together.
- To save the file press Ctrl + S keys together.
4. Taking Screenshot using the Keyboard (Windows 10 Only)
If you are using Windows 10 as your Current operating system then follow this method
- Press the Windows Logo key, Shift key and S key together
- Click and drag your mouse and select a certain area of your screen to be recorded. Then release the mouse button.
- Finally, to view your Screenshot simply go to C:\Users\[Your Name]\Pictures\Screenshots.
5. Taking Screenshot using Snipping Tool
You can also take screenshots using Snipping Tool which is the Windows built-in program for taking screenshots. Follow some steps to take a screenshot using the Snipping Tool.
Snipping Tool Features
- Custom Screenshot
- Screen Capture
- Various Modes Available
Instructions to take a screenshot using Snipping Tool on Lenovo Ideapad 330
- Click on the Windows Logo Button and type “Snipping Tool”
- Open the program
- Click on “New”
- Now click Mouse and start dragging on the area you want to be captured and release the mouse
- Finally, Click on the Save button by clicking on the Save Snip Icon.
- Lenovo Ideapad 330 Keyboard not working (Solved)
- Lenovo IdeaPad 330 Touchpad not working Problem Fix
- How to install Kali Linux on Lenovo Ideapad 330S from USB
- How to install Linux Mint on Lenovo Ideapad 330 from USB
- Factory Reset Lenovo Ideapad 330
- Complete Lenovo Ideapad 330S Overheating problem fix
- Complete Lenovo Flex 5 15 Overheating problem fix
- Lenovo Ideapad 330 Common Problems and Solutions
- Lenovo Ideapad 330 Overheating problem fix
- How to install Ubuntu on Lenovo Ideapad 330 from USB
- How to install Windows 7 on Lenovo Ideapad 330 from USB