Here is the HP Envy 13-ah0044TX Overheating problem fix. Users have just asked for support on Infofuge if you have this similar heating issue in your HP Envy 13-ah0044TX then follow this post.
About HP Envy 13-ah0044TX
- HP Envy 13-ah0044TX comes with a 13.3-inch HD Display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- It is powered by Intel Core i7 processor with 8 GB LPDDR3 RAM and 256GB Storage which is expandable to 128GB.
- The graphics are powered by 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150.
- Finally, Windows 10 Home is pre-installed.
Read More about HP Envy 13-ah0044TX
What is the Overheating problem in HP Envy 13-ah0044TX?
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your HP Envy 13-ah0044TX.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop and it can also cause a battery draining issue in your laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why the Overheating problem can be caused in HP Envy 13-ah0044TX?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
What is the result of the HP Envy 13-ah0044TX heating problem?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Also, Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your HP Envy 13-ah0044TX.
- Operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in HP Envy 13-ah0044TX.
- Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply.
Instructions to Fix the overheating issue in HP Envy 13-ah0044TX
- Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in HP Envy 13-ah0044TX: The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your HP Envy 13-ah0044TX is heating. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
- Place your HP Envy 13-ah0044TX in a cooler room: Keeping your overheated HP Envy 13-ah0044TX in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
- Ensure that your HP Envy 13-ah0044TX has a proper space for ventilation: As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your HP Envy 13-ah0044TX. Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
- Check for BIOS updates in HP Envy 13-ah0044TX: HP provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
- Test for any hardware failures: If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, To fix any bad component on your HP Envy 13-ah0044TX. Contact Support
- Use Low Power mode: In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
Read also – HP Envy 13-ah0044TX Problems & their Solutions
Purchase a Laptop Cooling Pad Online
- Ultra-Portable: Slim, compact, and lightweight enabling you to secure your speculation any place you go
- Ergonomic Comfort: Doubles as an ergonomic remain with two flexible tallness settings
- Optimized for Laptop Carrying: The amazing multi-directional metal work furnishes your workstation with a wear-opposing and stable PC conveying surface.
- Ultra-Quiet Fans: Three ultra-calm fans make a commotion free condition for you
- Extra USB Ports: Extra USB port and power switch configuration take into consideration associating more USB gadgets. Warm Tips: The bundled link is USB to USB association. Type C association gadgets need to set up a Type C to the USB connector.
Read some installation guides –
- How to install Ubuntu on HP Envy 13-ah0044TX + Dual Boot Windows
- How to install Windows 7 on HP Envy 13-ah0044TX from USB
- Install Kali Linux on HP Envy 13-ah0044TX from USB
Any other issue with HP Envy 13-ah0044TX– [su_button url=”https://www.infofuge.com/questions/ask”]Asking a Question[/su_button]