Here is the Hp Omen 17-An009tx Overheating problem fix. Users have just asked for support on Infofuge if you have this similar heating issue in your Hp Omen 17-An009tx then follow this post.
About HP Omen 17-An009tx
- HP Omen 17-An009tx is powered by an Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Processor, 16 DDR4 RAM, and storage up to 1 TB PCIe SSD.
- The display is of the 17.3-inch FHD with a resolution of 1920 X 1080 pixels.
- Lastly, it has a battery backup of Up to 12 hours and 45 minutes.
What is the Overheating problem in Hp Omen 17-An009tx?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Hp Omen 17-An009tx.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop and it can also cause a battery draining issue in your laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why the Overheating problem can be caused in Hp Omen 17-An009tx?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
What is the result of the heating problem in the Hp Omen 17-An009tx?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Also, Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Hp Omen 17-An009tx.
- The operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in Hp Omen 17-An009tx.
- Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply.
Instructions to fix the overheating issue in Hp Omen 17-An009tx
- Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in Hp Omen 17-An009tx: The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your Hp Omen 17-An009tx is heating. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
- Place your Hp Omen 17-An009tx in a cooler room: Keeping your overheated Hp Omen 17-An009tx in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
- Ensure that your Hp Omen 17-An009tx has a proper space for ventilation: As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your Hp Omen 17-An009tx. Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
- Check for BIOS updates in Hp Omen 17-An009tx: HP provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
- Test for any hardware failures: If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, fix any bad component on your Hp Omen 17-An009tx. Contact Support
- Use Low Power mode: In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
Read some installation guides –
- How to install Kali Linux on Hp Omen 17-An009tx from USB
- How to install Ubuntu on HP Omen 17-An009tx from USB
- Install Windows 7 on Hp Omen 17-An009tx from USB
Any other issue with Hp Omen 17-An009tx