Here is the Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus Overheating Problem Fix. Many users are facing this heating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus
- Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus comes with a 6.63-inch display with a resolution of (1080×2400) pixels
- It packs a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP triple camera at the rear and 16MP front camera
- It is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB of the storage
- Lastly, it is powered by 4200mAh battery and runs on Android 10
What is the heating problem in Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for overheating of Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for the Long Period
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy battery health by overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus.
If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheated. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus Overheating problem
You can fix the heating issue in Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus and decrease heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the battery draining problem in Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus may be suffering from a malware resulting heating problem in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which results in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.