Here is the Best Huawei Mate 30 5G Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Huawei Mate 30 5G
- Huawei Mate 30 5G comes with a 6.62-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels
- The phone is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 990 processor with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of the storage.
- It packs a 40MP + 16MP + 8MP triple camera at the rear and 24MP camera at the front.
- Lastly, the phone runs on Android 10 with the battery capacity of 4200mAh.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software which is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Huawei Mate 30 5G
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software-based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers which are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either in your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Control on Quality
- For Training Employees
- Also, For Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Huawei Mate 30 5G
- Truecaller is the best paid Huawei Mate 30 5G Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recording are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Huawei Mate 30 5G
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Huawei Mate 30 5G is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.
Read also: Huawei Mate 30 5G Overheating Problem Solved