Here is the Huawei MateBook E BIOS Update which can fix the problems you are facing with your Laptop. You can download and install BIOS update using the guide provided below.
What is BIOS
- BIOS or (basic input/output system) is the first program which loads whenever your computer is turned on.
- Furthermore, it is a software which controls display, keyboard, drives and more.
- Computers are now coming with UEFI firmware installed instead of BIOS but there is the similar role of UEFI too.
- It is made accessible to a nonvolatile read-only memory chip and whenever your computer is turned on the processor passes control to the BIOS.
Uses of BIOS
One can perform many functions with BIOS UI such as:
- Setting or adjusting the system clock
- For Enabling and disabling some system components and Hardware configuration
- Lastly, Selecting boot drives and Setting password prompts for providing secured access to the BIOS user interface.
Benefits of updating BIOS
- Improve the performance of your PC completely
- Issues with Compatibility are fixed and bugs such as overheating
- Shorten Boot time
Is it necessary to update BIOS
- BIOS are not any big software which can be used to add some new features they have coded to control the necessary components of your PC.
- If your computer is working properly then it is not recommended to update the BIOS on your PC and you will not see any difference in both the versions.
- Also, with new updates, you may experience some new bugs so it is not necessary to update BIOS.
- Lastly, flashing or install a new BIOS is not easy as you think as you have to create a bootable disk and every manufacturer has its own instructions.
Caution: Backup all your file before updating the BIOS
Remember: You are upgrading your BIOS on your own risk and we are not responsible for any damage so Do your own research.
About Huawei MateBook E
- Huawei MateBook E comes with a 12-inch IPS display with a resolution of 2160×1440 pixels.
- It is powered by Intel Core i5 processor, 8 GB of RAM and storage of 512GB.
- The graphics in Huawei MateBook E are powered by Intel HD 615.
- It has a Battery of 4430 mAh.
- Finally, Windows 10 is pre-installed.
Download and Install Huawei MateBook E BIOS update
After downloading the BIOS update .exe file from the link provided above then follow the Read Me page.
Read also –