Here is the Best Huawei P30 Pro Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Huawei P30 Pro
- Huawei P30 Pro has a
- The phone is powered by with 8GB of RAM and 256 GB + 256 GB Expandable storage.
- Graphics of Huawei P30 Pro are powered by Mali-G76 MP10 GPU.
- It has a main Triple primary camera of 40 MP + 20 MP + 8 MP and 32 MP Front camera.
- Lastly, it is dual sim, waterproof and has a 4200mAh non-removable battery.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software which is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Huawei P30 Pro
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers which are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either in your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Control on Quality
- Also, For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Huawei P30 Pro
- Truecaller is the best-paid Huawei P30 Pro Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recording are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Huawei P30 Pro
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Huawei P30 Pro is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can Download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.