Here is the Huawei Y5 2019 Overheating issue FIx. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Huawei Y5 2019
- Huawei Y5 2019 has a Screen size 6.09 inches IPS, HD+ with a resolution of 1560×720 Pixels.
- The phone is powered by an MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) with 2GB RAM and storage of 16 GB expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD Card.
- Also, Huawei Y5 2019 has 13 MP with LED and AF Dual Rear Camera and 5 MP Front Camera.
- Graphics of Huawei Y5 2019 are powered by PowerVR GE8300 GPU.
- Lastly, it has a 3,020 mAh Lithium-Polymer non-removable battery.
What is the overheating problem in Huawei Y5 2019
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your Huawei Y5 2019.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for the heating issue in Huawei Y5 2019
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Huawei Y5 2019 are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Huawei Y5 2019 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your Huawei Y5 2019 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Huawei Y5 2019.
If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheated. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix Huawei Y5 2019 Overheating problem
You can fix the heating issue in Huawei Y5 2019 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Huawei Y5 2019: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of Huawei Y5 2019 and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the battery draining problem in Huawei Y5 2019.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Huawei Y5 2019 may be suffering from a malware resulting heating problem in your phone.
- Keep it away from the Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which result in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your Huawei Y5 2019. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.
Read also –
- Huawei Y5 2019 Call Recorder for recording calls automatically
- How to connect Huawei Y5 2019 with TV
Any other issue? [su_button url=”https://www.infofuge.com/questions/ask”]Ask Problem[/su_button]