Here is the complete iBall CompBook M500 Overheating problem fix. Users have just asked for support on Infofuge if you have this similar heating issue in your iBall CompBook M500 then follow this post.
About iBall CompBook M500
- iBall CompBook M500 comes with a 14-inch HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- It is powered by 2.4GHz Intel Celeron N3350 processor with 4GB DDR3 RAM and 32GB Storage which is expandable to 128GB.
- The graphics are powered by Intel HD Graphics 400 GPU.
- Finally, Windows 10 Home is pre-installed.
Read More about iBall CompBook M500
What is the Overheating problem in iBall CompBook M500?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your iBall CompBook M500.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop and it can also cause a battery draining issue in your laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why Overheating can be caused in iBall CompBook M500?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
What is the result of overheating?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Also, Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your iBall CompBook M500.
- The operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in iBall CompBook M500.
- Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply.
Instructions to fix the overheating issue in iBall CompBook M500
- Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in iBall CompBook M500: The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your iBall CompBook M500 is heating. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
- Place your iBall CompBook M500 in a cooler room: Keeping your overheated iBall CompBook M500 in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
- Ensure that your iBall CompBook M500 has a proper space for ventilation: As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your iBall CompBook M500. Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
- Check for BIOS updates in iBall CompBook M500: iBall provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
- Test for any hardware failures: If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, To fix any bad component on your iBall CompBook M500
- Use Low Power mode: In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
Read some installation guides –
- How to install Kali Linux on iBall CompBook M500 from USB
- How to install Ubuntu on iBall CompBook M500 + Dual Boot Windows