Here is Why the battery is draining fast on your Lenovo A6000 Shot and the Complete Lenovo A6000 Shot Fast Issue Fix. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue on your Smartphone.
Common Reason why Battery Draining Issue arises in Lenovo A6000 Shot
There are some common reasons why the Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Lenovo A6000 Shot has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause a high battery drain in your Lenovo A6000 Shot. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
Solutions To Fix Lenovo A6000 Shot Battery Draining Fast Problem?
Here are some Common Ways to Fix Lenovo A6000 Shot Battery Draining fast problem,
Using Low Power Mode in Lenovo A6000 Shot
Avoid Playing Games while charging
Reboot your Phone
A simple reboot can fix the battery draining issue in your Lenovo A6000 Shot. All you have to do is turn off your device and leave it for a few minutes and restart it. The process will give a rest to your battery and it will work normally. Many users have reported rebooting can fix some common problems in your phone.
Turning off connectivity options in Lenovo A6000 Shot
Switch off auto-brightness and short the screen timeout
Performing Factory Reset in Lenovo A6000 Shot
Wipe cache partition
How To Wipe cache partition on Lenovo A6000 Shot to fix the battery draining issue
You can read this complete guide to wipe cache on your Android device.
- Turn off your phone
- Now press the power button.
- When the Google logo appears, press the Volume Down button while still pressing the Power button.
- Using the Volume Up and Down buttons, select Recovery Mode.
- Inside Recovery Mode there is an option called “Wipe cache partition”.
- Use Volume buttons to select it.
Finally, if wiping cache has not solved your problem then you may have to format your device. Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files that must be removed. To reset Factory your Lenovo A6000 Shot you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.
Replace if Battery is old or damaged
Read also: How To Wipe Cache on an Android Device?
If you liked this post then please comment, share and subscribe to this blog.