Here is the Lenovo Ideapad 330 Overheating problem fix. Users have just asked for support on Infofuge if you have this similar heating issue in your Lenovo Ideapad 330 then follow this post.
About Lenovo Ideapad 330
- Lenovo Ideapad 330 is powered by a 7th-gen AMD APU, 4GB of RAM, and a 1TB HDD.
- The display is of the 14-inch LCD panel with a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- Lastly, according to PCmarks battery life test, the battery lasts for 153 minutes on a single full charge.
What is the Overheating problem in Lenovo Ideapad 330?
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your Lenovo Ideapad 330.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop and it can also cause a battery draining issue in your laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why the Overheating problem can be caused in Lenovo Ideapad 330?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
What is the result of the Lenovo Ideapad 330?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Also, Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Lenovo Ideapad 330.
- Operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in Lenovo Ideapad 330.
- Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply.
Instructions to Fix the overheating issue in Lenovo Ideapad 330
- Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in Lenovo Ideapad 330: The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your Lenovo Ideapad 330 is heating. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
- Place your Lenovo Ideapad 330 in a cooler room: Keeping your overheated Lenovo Ideapad 330 in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
- Ensure that your Lenovo Ideapad 330 has a proper space for ventilation: As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your Lenovo Ideapad 330. Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
- Check for BIOS updates in Lenovo Ideapad 330: Lenovo provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
- Test for any hardware failures: If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, To fix any bad component on your Lenovo Ideapad 330. Contact Support
- Use Low Power mode: In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
Read some installation guides –
Any other issue with Lenovo Ideapad 330