There are Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i Common Problems and their solutions which are provided on this page.
About Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i
Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i7
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
Storage: 1 TB PCIe SSD or 2 TB SATA HDD or 16 GB Intel Optane options.
Display: 15.6 inches
Camera: 720p HD
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
It is powered by a cutting-edge 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and runs on Windows 10 Home operating system.
The display size of the laptop is 15.6 inches FHD IPS with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 45% color gamut. The laptop is packed with 16 GB DDR4 RAM and 1 TB PCIe SSD or 2 TB SATA HDD or 16 GB Intel Optane options.
The battery life of Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i is 7 hours (45Wh) and it enables Rapid Charge. It weighs 2.2 KG and has 2 x 1.5W speakers with Dolby Audio. It is available in two colors: Chameleon Blue and Onyx Black. It includes ports 2 x USB 3.1 (Gen 1), USB-C 3.1, HDMI 2.0, RJ45, Headphone / mic combo, and Novo hole.
Keep patience your Problem will eventually come on the page.
Common Problems with Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i and their Fix
1. Slow Hard Drive in Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i
- You can face a slow hard drive problem with your Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i which can also be caused by Windows 10.
- The problem can cause slow file transfers and more time to load a program.
- It is caused because of disorganized information which takes more time to put through data fragments on the drive.
- There is an in-built Windows tool called Disk Defragmenter for clearing this problem easily.
- To access this tool Click on the Windows button and search “Defragment and Optimize Drives”. Click on the result and start the process.
If you are facing Overheating Problem on your Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i check this guide.
2. Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i Battery Problems Fix
- Is the battery of your Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i not surviving for a few minutes after charge? then the battery of your laptop needs to be replaced.
- Replacing batteries is a very simple job just pop out the battery from the back of your Laptop.
- The Discounted batteries for your Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i are available at Batteries.com.
3. Sluggish Performance and Slow Boot time in Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i
- If your Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i is suffering from sluggish performance or hangups when you are using multiple applications.
- If your Laptop needs more boot time then auditing the programs such as Bootloader is very necessary.
- To fix this problem you have to disable programs that are not in use and download the System Suite 7 Professional tool which is a startup manager and optimizer.
- Upgrading the RAM is also a solution to Sluggish performance in Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i as your laptop might require more memory. Purchase a compatible RAM from Crucial or Kingston for better performance.
4. Hard Drive Failure in Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i
- Is the hard drive of your Laptop Crashing or the Loud clicking sounds are coming whenever it accesses data from the hard drive.
- The solution to this problem on your Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i is using online backup sites and replacing the hard drives.
- Lastly, there are numerous tools available on the internet to fix the Hard Drive failure problem in your Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i.
5. Windows Shut down problems in Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i
- The common shutdown problems can arise in your Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i which can be cured by applying general fixes.
- We will be helping you to diagnose the issue and troubleshoot the specific components of the software causing the problem.
1. Common Fixes to Shut down problems
- Uninstall all third-party programs such as Antivirus if any. These third-party programs can lead to shutting down your computer. Also, you have a pre-installed antivirus program known as Windows Defender.
- Next, Running programs should be closed as these apps can interfere in the shutdown process. In case the programs are unable to close you can use a task manager to close them forcefully.
- Finally, Update your Computer. To update your computer go to Start and search for” check for updates”. Click on the result.
- Open Start
- Search “Fix problems with your Computer”
- Now click on the search result
- If the fix has been found by Windows then click on Apply fix when prompted.
- Wait for some time till the fix gets applied.
- Also, you may need the reboot your computer for the changes to get into effect. It can also be done by pressing the power button and turning it off and on.
6. Stuck Pixels in Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i
- If your Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i is suffering from Green, red dots, or Black Dot on the screen then follow this fix.
- These stuck pixels can be very frustrating and remain black or green on the display without lighting up with other pixels.
- To fix this problem in your Laptop, Take a soft material and gently rub around the Black dot or stuck pixel in a circular motion. This trick can lighten up the dead pixel and once the right location is found hold your finger there for a few minutes.
- Lastly, if your Laptop is under warranty period the company may take action for the dots appearing on the screen. In case, your Laptop is damaged they will replace it with a new one.
7. Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i Wifi Problem
- If you are not able to connect Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i with Wifi then there are two symptoms of your problem, No internet connection, and frequent timeouts while browsing.
- The solution to this problem is to make sure that the button for WiFi is turned on in your Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i.
- Also, the WiFi which you are trying to connect is broadcasting its network name or SSID.
- Download utility tools such as Network Magic which will help you to troubleshoot your WiFi problem in Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i.
8. System Crash in Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i
- In such a case, your Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i can refuse to boot up but don’t get panic you’ll get a fix to this problem.
- The problem may be caused due to a missing system file on the hard drive.
- However, to check this problem you have to remove the hard drive from the Laptop and place this drive into a USB enclosure. The USB enclosure can be found in online stores such as Amazon and BestBuy.
- All the instructions should be followed as per directions by the manufacturer.
- Now you can connect the USB enclosure to the working PC now you can check whether the drive is working or not. If the external drive is working then the computer will show it as an external hard drive where you can transfer all your data.
- Next, you have to check the disk for errors now open the command prompt by going to Start/Programs/Accessories/Command Prompt. Get into X: or your external drive where you have to type “chkdsk /f”. The computer may ask to dismount the drive in this case you have to accept by pressing Y.
- It will automatically scan the whole drive and will fix all the errors associated with the drive. Lastly, an error report will be provided to you which can be used to encounter errors.
9. Black Screen in Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i
- If you are using Windows 10 then an unexpected black screen problem can occur in your Laptop.
- To fix the Black Screen issue in your Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i follow some ways to fix this issue.
- First, You can try to wake up the display by using Windows key + Ctrl + Shift + B.
- Second, If any external device is connected your Laptop disconnects them as they could be the reason for the black screen in your device.
- Lastly, Troubleshooting to fix the black screen to do this you have to restart your PC and boot in the safe mode.
10. Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i Screen Flickering Fix
- There is a solution to fix the screen flickering problem on your computer.
- The problem may be caused by two reasons: An incompatible application and a Display driver.
- To know for sure that the problem is caused by drivers then we have to check whether the task manager is flickering or not.
- If the task manager is flickering you need to update the programs or display driver or all together.
- To open task manager Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC as a shortcut or search by pressing the Windows button.
- Update all the apps or contact the manufacturer to check the specific incompatible apps.
11. Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i Not Charging but plugged in
- If your Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i’s battery stopped charging then apply the fix provided below.
- The problem may arise after the Windows update but don’t worry the fix is very easy.
- Click on the start button and search for Device Manager.
- Now open the Batteries option which should contain two items Microsoft AC Adapter and Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery.
- Uninstall all the drives and don’t worry it will be automatically installed on your laptop after you restart it.
- Simply turn off your Computer after uninstalling both the drivers and remove the battery if it is removable.
- Now put the battery back in and plug in your Laptop.
- Turn on your Laptop and you will see the battery charging on your Laptop.
12. Virus Infection in Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i
- Malware can immobilize your Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i so it is very necessary to prevent your computer from these crippling attacks.
- Common effects of viruses and spyware-infected computers are slow downloads and an increase in pop-ups.
- You can download Free Antivirus software such as Avast and AVG. But we recommend subscription services such as Norton 360 which provides many facilities including stellar antivirus and spyware protection.
13. Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i Fan noise or running problem
- Some power settings can cause the fan to spin or work faster and if you are using your Laptop.
- The common cause of noisy fan problem is the dust accumulate in them and Many people are least bothered about cleaning them.
- The dust can cause obstruction of fan blades which leads to louder spinning and increasing noise.
- Many users are afraid of cleaning the fans and leaving it to professionals
- All you need to do is, Turn your laptop off and plug it out of the electricity
- Turn to its back and Remove its battery
- Find the air vent on the outer edge
- Unscrew the panel and open it up and the fan underneath can now be seen
- Lastly, blow out the dust.