Here is the Lenovo Ideapad 320 BIOS Update which can fix the problems you are facing with your Laptop. You can download and install BIOS update using the guide provided below.
What is BIOS
- BIOS or (basic input/output system) is the first program which loads whenever your computer is turned on.
- Furthermore, it is a software which controls display, keyboard, drives and more.
- Computers are now coming with UEFI firmware installed instead of BIOS but there is the similar role of UEFI too.
- It is made accessible to a nonvolatile read-only memory chip and whenever your computer is turned on the processor passes control to the BIOS.
Uses of BIOS
One can perform many functions with BIOS UI such as:
- Setting or adjusting the system clock
- For Enabling and disabling some system components and Hardware configuration
- Lastly, Selecting boot drives and Setting password prompts for providing secured access to the BIOS user interface.
Benefits of updating BIOS
- Improve the performance of your PC completely
- Issues with Compatibility are fixed and bugs such as overheating
- Shorten Boot time
Is it necessary to update BIOS
- BIOS are not any big software which can be used to add some new features they have coded to control the necessary components of your PC.
- If your computer is working properly then it is not recommended to update the BIOS on your PC and you will not see any difference in both the versions.
- Also, with new updates, you may experience some new bugs so it is not necessary to update BIOS.
- Lastly, flashing or install a new BIOS is not easy as you think as you have to create a bootable disk and every manufacturer has its own instructions.
Caution: Backup all your file before updating the BIOS
Remember: You are upgrading your BIOS on your own risk and we are not responsible for any damage so Do your own research.
About Lenovo Idepad 320
- Lenovo Ideapad 320 comes with a sleek design with a 15.6-inch panel with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels.
- It is powered by an Intel Core i3-7100U processor with 4GB or 8GB of RAM and a 500GB/ 1TB HDD.
- The disadvantages of purchasing this laptop are low battery life and a low-resolution display.
- However, the price of this laptop is $400 which is not worth for the specifications provided.
Download and Install Lenovo Ideapad 320 BIOS update
After downloading the BIOS update .exe file from the link provided above then follow the Read Me page.
Read also –