Many users are asking about a fix for Lenovo Yoga 720 Wifi is not working and other Wifi issues on Infofuge. So here is the complete solution to fix the Wifi problem on your laptop.
About Lenovo Yoga 720
- There are many benefits of purchasing Lenovo Yoga 720 such as good battery life, Colorful image output, and sleek design.
- The Laptop’s vibrant screen is a 1080p touch screen which is far brighter and vivid than the competition.
- Lenovo Yoga 720 is powered by an Intel Core i5-8250U CPU with 8GB of RAM and storage of 256GB.
- Lastly, Windows 10 is pre-installed in the Laptop.
Types of Wifi issues
There are two types of Wifi issues:
- Wifi not connecting
- Frequently Drop wireless connection
Common Symptoms of Wifi not connecting problem
- Not able to detect any Wifi signal or name/SSID
- Not able to connect any Wireless network
- An orange exclamation mark is appearing on the side of Wifi icon
If you are facing the issues listed above then follow the instructions provided below
Things to consider
- Get Close to the Router: If you are sitting far from the Wi-Fi router then the signals may be weaker so make sure to sit at a reasonable distance and try moving closer to the router.
- Get away from obstacles: Objects such as Metal and the concrete wall can block the Wi-Fi signals so make sure your Wi-Fi is kept in a central point with no blockage.
- Contact Router manufacturer or internet service provider: There may be any changes required in settings.
Instructions to fix Lenovo Yoga 720 Wifi Issues
- Confirm that Wifi of your device is turned on Flight mode is turned off.
- Confirm that the passwords entered are correct and Wifi is in range. You will not be able to browse the web with a Low Wireless network.
Check if the problem is with your device or wireless network
- Check if you can connect your wireless network with devices other than your device such as family member’s smartphones. If it can connect with another device then there is a problem with your device. Contact Manufacturer
- Check if you can connect with other wireless networks such as public and friends Wifi. If you can connect to other networks then there is a problem with your Wireless network.
Instructions to Fix Problem with Wi-Fi adapter
- Download the latest Wifi Driver for Lenovo Yoga 720 from Lenovo’s homepage
- After completion of the downloading the file you have to double click on .exe file and the installation wizard will automatically start and the latest Wi-Fi driver for your Laptop will be installed.
- How to Factory Reset Lenovo Yoga 720 easily?
- Lenovo Yoga 720 Touchpad not Working (Solved)
- Complete Lenovo Yoga 720 Fan Noise Problem Fix
- How to install Linux Mint on Lenovo Yoga 720 from USB
- How to overclock Lenovo Yoga 720’s CPU
- Lenovo Yoga 720 BIOS Update to Fix some issues
- How to install Kali Linux on Lenovo Yoga 720 Dual Boot and Live
- How to install Windows 7 on Lenovo 720 with USB
- Lenovo Yoga 720 Boot from USB Guide to install Linux