Here is the LG G7 ThinQ overheating issue Fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About LG G7 ThinQ
- LG G7 ThinQ is powered by 2.8 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor with a RAM of 6GB and ROM of 128GB.
- It has a Display of 6.1-inch display with 1440 x 3120 pixels resolution.
- Also, the phone comes with Android 8 installed.
- For the camera, it has 16 MP + 16 MP dual cameras for the rear and 8 MP for the front camera.
- Lastly, it has a non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery with a quick charge.
What is the overheating problem in LG G7 ThinQ
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your LG G7 ThinQ.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for overheating of LG G7 ThinQ
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in LG G7 ThinQ are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, LG G7 ThinQ has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your LG G7 ThinQ might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your LG G7 ThinQ.
How to Fix overheating issue in LG G7 ThinQ?
You can fix the heating issue in LG G7 ThinQ by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your LG G7 ThinQ: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of LG G7 ThinQ and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the heating problem in LG G7 ThinQ.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using an Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your LG G7 ThinQ may be suffering from a malware resulting heating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.