Here is How to fix the overheating issue in LG V60 ThinQ 5G?. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About LG V60 ThinQ 5G
- LG V60 ThinQ 5G comes with a 6.8 inches screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels.
- The phone is powered by Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 chipset with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of the storage
- The graphics are powered by Adreno 650 GPU
- Lastly, the phone is powered by 5000 mAh battery and runs on Android 10
What is the overheating problem in LG V60 ThinQ 5G?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your LG V60 ThinQ 5G.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for overheating of LG V60 ThinQ 5G
The commons reasons for arising an overheating problem in LG V60 ThinQ 5G are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period in LG V60 ThinQ 5G
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, LG V60 ThinQ 5G has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content in LG V60 ThinQ 5G
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings in LG V60 ThinQ 5G
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps in LG V60 ThinQ 5G
Apps installed on your LG V60 ThinQ 5G might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking in LG V60 ThinQ 5G
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery draining Issue LG V60 ThinQ 5G. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your LG V60 ThinQ 5G.
Ways to Fix overheating issue in LG V60 ThinQ 5G
You can fix the overheating issue in LG V60 ThinQ 5G by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your LG V60 ThinQ 5G: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the LG V60 ThinQ 5G and decrease the overheating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more overheating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the overheating problem in LG V60 ThinQ 5G.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your LG V60 ThinQ 5G may be suffering from a malware resulting from overheating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.