Here is the LG W41 Overheating Problem Fix
. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phones so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About LG W41
LG W41 is a mid-range smartphone that was released in March 2021. It features a 6.55-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 processor and runs on Android 10.
The LG W41 has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 512GB using a microSD card. The phone has a quad-camera setup at the back, including a 48-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. There’s also an 8-megapixel selfie camera on the front.
The LG W41 is packed with a 5,000mAh battery that supports fast charging up to 15W. It also has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, face unlock, 4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Overall, the LG W41 is a decent mid-range smartphone with a good camera setup, a large battery, and expandable storage. However, the display resolution is lower compared to some of its competitors in this price range.
What is the heating issue in LG W41?
- The heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amounts in your LG W41.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via the movement of electricity.
Common reasons for The Heating Issue in LG W41
The common reasons for arising heating problems in LG W41 are 1. Hardware components
2. Gaming for a Long Period:
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at a very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, LG W41 has extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content:
Watching video content for hours can destroy battery health by overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings:
Your phone settings can also impact the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your LG W41 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed
of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your LG W41.
If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheat. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix LG W41 Overheating Problem
You can fix the heating issue in LG W41 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your LG W41: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the LG W41 and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save battery life as well as to solve the battery-draining problem in LG W41.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your LG W41 may be suffering from malware resulting in heating problems in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which result in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your LG W41. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.