Here is the Best LG X4 (2019) Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About LG X4 (2019)
- LG X4 (2019) comes with a 5.70 inches display with an aspect ratio of 18:9
- As far as cameras are concerned, LG X4 (2019) comes with 16 megapixel camera for the rear and 8 MP for the front.
- LG X4 (2019) is powered by 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT 6762) with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage.
- Lastly, it has a 3,000mAh battery.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software which is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for LG X4 (2019)
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers which are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either in your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Control on Quality
- For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for LG X4 (2019)
- Truecaller is the best-paid LG X4 (2019) Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recording are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for LG X4 (2019)
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for LG X4 (2019) is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can Download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.