Here is the complete solution to Motorola Edge Plus Overheating Problem. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Motorola Edge Plus
- Motorola Edge Plus comes with a 6.70-inch display
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 12GB RAM and 256GB of the storage
- It packs a 108MP + 16MP + 8MP triple camera at the rear and 25MP camera at the front
- Lastly, it runs on Android 10 and is powered by 5000mAh battery.
What is the overheating problem in Motorola Edge Plus?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Motorola Edge Plus.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for overheating of Motorola Edge Plus
The commons reasons for arising an overheating problem in Motorola Edge Plus are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period in Motorola Edge Plus
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Motorola Edge Plus has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content in Motorola Edge Plus
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings in Motorola Edge Plus
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps in Motorola Edge Plus
Apps installed on your Motorola Edge Plus might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking in Motorola Edge Plus
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery draining Issue Motorola Edge Plus. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Motorola Edge Plus.
Ways to Fix overheating Problem in Motorola Edge Plus
You can fix the overheating issue in Motorola Edge Plus by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Motorola Edge Plus: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Motorola Edge Plus and decrease the overheating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more overheating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the overheating problem in Motorola Edge Plus.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Motorola Edge Plus may be suffering from a malware resulting from overheating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
Read also: Motorola Edge Plus Call Recorder [Automatic]