Here is the OnePlus 10R 5G Overheating Problem Fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phones so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About OnePlus 10R 5G
Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 Max
RAM: 8 GB, 12 GB
Storage: 128 GB, 256 GB
Display: 6.7 inches
Camera: Triple Camera
Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh
OnePlus 10R 5G comes with a 6.7 inches Fluid AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2412 pixels. The device is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 8100 Max processor while the GPU is Mali-G610 MC6. The smartphone is equipped with Android 12.1 + OxygenOS 12.1 operating system. OnePlus 10R features a triple camera: 50 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) while on the front, there is a 16 MP (wide) sensor.
What Is The Overheating Problem in OnePlus 10R 5G?
- The heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amounts in your OnePlus 10R 5G.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via the movement of electricity.
Common reasons for The Heating Issue in OnePlus 10R 5G
The common reasons for arising a heating problem in OnePlus 10R 5G are 1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at a very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, OnePlus 10R 5G has an extraordinary gaming performance. 3. Streaming Content Watching video content for hours can destroy battery health by overheating the phone. 4. Incorrect Settings The settings of your phone can also impact the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets. 5. Not Updating Apps Apps installed on your OnePlus 10R 5G might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update. 6. Overclocking Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your OnePlus 10R 5G. 7. Overcharging If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheated. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix OnePlus 10R 5G Overheating Problem
You can fix the heating issue in OnePlus 10R 5G by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your OnePlus 10R 5G: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the OnePlus 10R 5G and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save battery life as well as to solve the battery draining problem in OnePlus 10R 5G.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your OnePlus 10R 5G may be suffering from malware resulting in heating problems in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which results in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your OnePlus 10R 5G. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.