Here are the Best OnePlus 7T Pro Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About OnePlus 7T Pro
- The phone comes with a 6.7 inches screen with a resolution of 1440×3120 pixels
- It is powered by Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm) chipset with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of the storage
- It packs a triple camera of 48 MP, 8 MP, and 16 MP camera and 16MP front camera
- Lastly, it is powered by a 4085 mAh battery and runs on Android 10
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software that is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for OnePlus 7T Pro
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software-based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers that are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either on your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Control on Quality
- Also, For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for OnePlus 7T Pro
- Truecaller is the best-paid OnePlus 7T Pro Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in the Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recordings are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for OnePlus 7T Pro
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for OnePlus 7T Pro is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.