Here is How to fix the overheating issue in OnePlus 8?. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About OnePlus 8
- OnePlus 8 comes with a 6.55-inch display with a resolution of (1080×2400) pixels.
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 8GB and 128GB of the storage.
- The phone packs a 48MP + 16MP + 2MP triple camera at the rear and 16MP at the front.
- Lastly, the phone is powered by 4300mAh battery and runs on Android 10.
What is the overheating problem in OnePlus 8?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your OnePlus 8.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for overheating of OnePlus 8
The commons reasons for arising an overheating problem in OnePlus 8 are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period in OnePlus 8
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, OnePlus 8 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content in OnePlus 8
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings in OnePlus 8
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps in OnePlus 8
Apps installed on your OnePlus 8 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking enabled in your phone
Have you overclocked the CPU of your device? Overclocking may result in overheating the device which can be very harmful.
Ways to Fix overheating issue in OnePlus 8
You can fix the overheating issue in OnePlus 8 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your OnePlus 8: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the OnePlus 8 and decrease the overheating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more overheating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the overheating problem in OnePlus 8.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your OnePlus 8 may be suffering from a malware resulting from overheating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- How to connect OnePlus 8 with the TV to watch movies?
- OnePlus 8 Call Recorder for recording all calls automatically
Any other issue? [su_button url=”https://www.infofuge.com/questions/ask”]Ask Problem[/su_button]